BillaryCoin (CURRENCY:BLRY) traded flat against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on September 16th. Over the last seven days, BillaryCoin has traded 3.6% higher against the US dollar. BillaryCoin has a total market cap of $96,019.00 and $0.00 worth of BillaryCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One BillaryCoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0107 or 0.00000114 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Novacoin (NVC) traded down 17.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.01 or 0.00046450 BTC.
- Sequence (SEQ) traded 5.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0605 or 0.00000930 BTC.
- vTorrent (VTR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001375 BTC.
- 42-coin (42) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $23,633.21 or 3.62614834 BTC.
- LiteDoge (LDOGE) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Cashcoin (CASH) traded down 11.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000113 BTC.
- Rupaya (RUPX) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0088 or 0.00000136 BTC.
- BitBar (BTB) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.19 or 0.00095051 BTC.
- BriaCoin (BRIA) traded 8.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00004756 BTC.
- ChessCoin (CHESS) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000044 BTC.
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on April 16th, 2016. BillaryCoin’s total supply is 8,994,153 coins. BillaryCoin’s official Twitter account is @BillaryCoin. The official website for BillaryCoin is billary.rocks.
According to CryptoCompare, “PoW Phase Duration: 150,000 blocks “
Buying and Selling BillaryCoin
BillaryCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BillaryCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BillaryCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy BillaryCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BillaryCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BillaryCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.