BlackCoin (CURRENCY:BLK) traded 3.2% higher against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on August 16th. One BlackCoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0786 or 0.00001225 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Upbit, Trade By Trade, Livecoin and Cryptopia. In the last seven days, BlackCoin has traded 0.8% lower against the U.S. dollar. BlackCoin has a market capitalization of $6.05 million and approximately $229,998.00 worth of BlackCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $4.55 or 0.00070977 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded up 11.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002811 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0168 or 0.00000263 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00004393 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded down 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.33 or 0.00020682 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMOS) traded 17.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0099 or 0.00000154 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded 23.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
Buying and Selling BlackCoin
BlackCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, CoinExchange, Bittrex, LiteBit.eu, Bleutrade, Trade By Trade, Cryptopia, Upbit, Tux Exchange, CoinEgg and Bittylicious. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BlackCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade BlackCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy BlackCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BlackCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BlackCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.