NEO (CURRENCY:NEO) traded up 15.1% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on July 2nd. In the last week, NEO has traded 13.9% higher against the US dollar. One NEO coin can now be bought for approximately $36.04 or 0.00548041 BTC on major exchanges including Upbit, Ovis, Vebitcoin and Livecoin. NEO has a market capitalization of $2.34 billion and $142.70 million worth of NEO was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00007395 BTC.
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00007633 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 6.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00003214 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 8.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.16 or 0.00017664 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015166 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0393 or 0.00000598 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $14.56 or 0.00221457 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.75 or 0.00041750 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $5.30 or 0.00080585 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0754 or 0.00001146 BTC.
NEO Coin Profile
NEO Coin Trading
NEO can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinEx, Bitbns, Vebitcoin, OKEx, Bittrex, Bitfinex, Ovis, Bibox, Quoine, Livecoin, Coinnest, Upbit, BigONE, Huobi, Coinrail, Binance, BCEX, Gate.io, Lbank, OTCBTC, Switcheo Network, Cobinhood, HitBTC, ZB.COM, Cryptopia, CoinEgg, Kucoin, Qryptos, Abucoins, Exrates, TDAX, Tidebit, DragonEX, Coinsuper, Koinex and Allcoin. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as NEO directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire NEO should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase NEO using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for NEO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NEO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.