VIVO (CURRENCY:VIVO) traded 11.8% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on June 18th. VIVO has a market cap of $837,568.00 and $7,985.00 worth of VIVO was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One VIVO coin can currently be bought for about $0.39 or 0.00006202 BTC on exchanges including Stocks.Exchange, Cryptopia and CryptoBridge. During the last week, VIVO has traded 26.8% lower against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $6,260.86 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $461.39 or 0.07377310 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $759.69 or 0.12147100 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $83.84 or 0.01340550 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $127.56 or 0.02039560 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $15.69 or 0.00250838 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $175.61 or 0.02807860 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000046 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $25.54 or 0.00408332 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.48 or 0.00026178 BTC.
VIVO Coin Profile
NeoScrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on August 20th, 2017. VIVO’s total supply is 2,979,420 coins and its circulating supply is 2,159,420 coins. VIVO’s official Twitter account is @vivocrypto. VIVO’s official website is www.vivocrypto.com. The official message board for VIVO is join.slack.com/t/vivocoin/shared_invite/MjM3MTQzNjgzOTIwLTE1MDQ4MDg4MDAtMmVkNTRjOGM1Yg. The Reddit community for VIVO is /r/VIVOcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
VIVO Coin Trading
VIVO can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Stocks.Exchange and CryptoBridge. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as VIVO directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire VIVO should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy VIVO using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for VIVO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for VIVO and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.