Crypto (CURRENCY:CTO) traded flat against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 18:00 PM ET on June 9th. One Crypto coin can currently be purchased for $0.0074 or 0.00000120 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last week, Crypto has traded flat against the U.S. dollar. Crypto has a market capitalization of $101,724.00 and approximately $38.00 worth of Crypto was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6,187.31 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $458.30 or 0.07429810 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $758.58 or 0.12297800 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $81.36 or 0.01319060 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded up 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $123.60 or 0.02003820 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $14.96 or 0.00242494 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $167.46 or 0.02714850 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded down 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $24.95 or 0.00404560 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.48 or 0.00026178 BTC.
Crypto Coin Profile
Lyra2RE hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was April 30th, 2015. Crypto’s total supply is 13,742,738 coins. Crypto’s official Twitter account is @OfficialCrypto. Crypto’s official website is tailflick.wix.com/official-crypto.
Crypto Coin Trading
Crypto can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: C-CEX. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Crypto directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Crypto should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Crypto using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Crypto Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Crypto and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.