Ethereum Classic (CURRENCY:ETC) traded up 6.3% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on June 11th. One Ethereum Classic coin can currently be bought for $15.18 or 0.00225712 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including fex, YoBit, Bit-Z and ChaoEX. Over the last seven days, Ethereum Classic has traded up 1.5% against the US dollar. Ethereum Classic has a total market capitalization of $1.55 billion and $231.78 million worth of Ethereum Classic was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $517.09 or 0.07686930 BTC.
- Callisto Network (CLO) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0286 or 0.00000425 BTC.
- Musicoin (MUSIC) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0079 or 0.00000117 BTC.
- Ellaism (ELLA) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001684 BTC.
- Bowhead (AHT) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001637 BTC.
- Elementrem (ELE) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0141 or 0.00000210 BTC.
- WhaleCoin (WHL) traded down 13.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0337 or 0.00000501 BTC.
- DaxxCoin (DAXX) traded up 21.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000007 BTC.
Ethereum Classic Profile
Ethereum Classic Coin Trading
Ethereum Classic can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Kraken, Qryptos, Coinone, Coinnest, C-CEX, LiteBit.eu, BTC-Alpha, BTC Trade UA, Cryptopia, Bithumb, CoinEx, OKEx, CoinEgg, CoinExchange, Poloniex, BTC Markets, C2CX, Crex24, EXX, fex, YoBit, BitForex, ZB.COM, BtcTrade.im, Coinsuper, Bit-Z, Bittrex, Bitfinex, Cryptomate, HitBTC, BigONE, QBTC, Exrates, Ovis, Upbit, BCEX, Gate.io, Exmo, Bibox, Huobi, RightBTC, Stocks.Exchange, Abucoins, CoinTiger, Coinut, Kucoin, Korbit, ChaoEX, Indodax, Coinroom, Vebitcoin, Lbank, BTCC, Binance and Gatehub. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ethereum Classic directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ethereum Classic should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Ethereum Classic using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Ethereum Classic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Ethereum Classic and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.