ParkByte (CURRENCY:PKB) traded up 0.6% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 0:00 AM ET on June 14th. ParkByte has a market capitalization of $115,388.00 and $52.00 worth of ParkByte was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, ParkByte has traded down 24.5% against the US dollar. One ParkByte coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0242 or 0.00000368 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Emercoin (EMC) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.47 or 0.00037518 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded up 11.3% against the dollar and now trades at $53.70 or 0.00815930 BTC.
- Experience Points (XP) traded 10.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Sprouts (SPRTS) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Internet of People (IOP) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00015719 BTC.
- Universal Currency (UNIT) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003303 BTC.
- Neutron (NTRN) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0719 or 0.00001092 BTC.
- Breakout (BRK) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001587 BTC.
- BitTokens (BXT) traded 9.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.05 or 0.00015737 BTC.
- Theresa May Coin (MAY) traded up 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000043 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Algo: SHA256 Ticker: PKB Block Time: 60seconds POW – ENDED Timeframe: ~27days POW Coins: 3,688,710 PKB 20% Premine: 922,178 PKB Premine Burn: 1,077,822 PKB Total POW Supply: 4,610,888 PKB POS Min Stake time: 1hour Year 1 – 5% Year 2 – 4% Year 3 and onwards 3% 25m Total Coin RPC Port= 59060 P2P Port= 58060 “
ParkByte Coin Trading
ParkByte can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ParkByte directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade ParkByte should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy ParkByte using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ParkByte Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ParkByte and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.