News stories about Kyocera (NYSE:KYO) have been trending somewhat positive on Wednesday, Accern reports. The research group identifies negative and positive press coverage by analyzing more than twenty million news and blog sources in real-time. Accern ranks coverage of public companies on a scale of negative one to positive one, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. Kyocera earned a news impact score of 0.11 on Accern’s scale. Accern also assigned headlines about the electronics maker an impact score of 44.98879228144 out of 100, meaning that recent press coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an effect on the stock’s share price in the near future.
Here are some of the headlines that may have impacted Accern Sentiment Analysis’s analysis:
- Kyocera starts 13.7MW floating solar plant in Chiba (steelguru.com)
- Kyocera launches electronic connectors offering world’s highest mating tolerance (abplive.in)
- Kyocera museum exhibits Kyoto’s Four Seasons in Watercolor Painting (abplive.in)
- Kyocera printer 18556870111 wireless installation contact kyocera printer tec.h support care (violinist.com)
- Kyocera’s auto technology innovations to feature in Yokohama exhibition (auto.economictimes.indiatimes.com)
Kyocera traded down $0.18, hitting $60.61, during midday trading on Wednesday, according to MarketBeat.com. 15,942 shares of the company traded hands, compared to its average volume of 20,037. The company has a current ratio of 3.52, a quick ratio of 2.65 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.01. The stock has a market capitalization of $22.36 billion, a PE ratio of 30.15 and a beta of 0.73. Kyocera has a 52 week low of $53.79 and a 52 week high of $71.92.
Kyocera Corporation develops, produces, and sells industrial components, and telecommunications and information equipment worldwide. Its Fine Ceramic Parts Group segment offers components for semiconductor processing and flat panel display manufacturing equipment, information and telecommunication components, general industrial machinery components, LED related products, and automotive components.
Receive News & Ratings for Kyocera Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Kyocera and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.