Power Ledger (CURRENCY:POWR) traded up 1.5% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 11:00 AM ET on May 4th. Over the last week, Power Ledger has traded 2.7% higher against the U.S. dollar. Power Ledger has a market cap of $154.45 million and $6.02 million worth of Power Ledger was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Power Ledger token can currently be purchased for $0.41 or 0.00004982 BTC on major exchanges including TDAX, Bancor Network, Binance and Bitbns.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.68 or 0.00008204 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00003884 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.80 or 0.00021686 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0696 or 0.00000837 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $60.23 or 0.00723899 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012045 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00052816 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $14.37 or 0.00172678 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded up 9.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001750 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 11.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7.41 or 0.00089075 BTC.
Power Ledger Profile
Power Ledger Token Trading
Power Ledger can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: LATOKEN, Bancor Network, IDEX, BX Thailand, Lykke Exchange, Binance, Bittrex, Kyber Network, Kucoin, TDAX, Upbit, Bitbns, Cryptopia, Gate.io and Huobi. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Power Ledger directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Power Ledger should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Power Ledger using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Power Ledger Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Power Ledger and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.