AmberCoin (CURRENCY:AMBER) traded flat against the dollar during the one day period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on May 18th. AmberCoin has a total market cap of $251,939.00 and approximately $26.00 worth of AmberCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, AmberCoin has traded 3.5% lower against the dollar. One AmberCoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0058 or 0.00000071 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- BritCoin (BRIT) traded 6.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0296 or 0.00000365 BTC.
- Mineum (MNM) traded 7.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0271 or 0.00000334 BTC.
- Cryptojacks (CJ) traded down 10.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Sativacoin (STV) traded down 10.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0313 or 0.00000385 BTC.
- EmberCoin (EMB) traded up 10.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
X13 hashing algorithm. It launched on December 23rd, 2014. AmberCoin’s total supply is 43,699,481 coins. AmberCoin’s official Twitter account is @AmberTradeLTD. AmberCoin’s official website is ambercoin.info.
Buying and Selling AmberCoin
AmberCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as AmberCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade AmberCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase AmberCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for AmberCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AmberCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.