Quantstamp (CURRENCY:QSP) traded down 6% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 15:00 PM ET on April 21st. During the last week, Quantstamp has traded up 19.3% against the US dollar. One Quantstamp token can currently be purchased for about $0.17 or 0.00001892 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Huobi, EtherDelta, Kucoin and Gate.io. Quantstamp has a total market cap of $102.59 million and $6.75 million worth of Quantstamp was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.86 or 0.00009809 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00004238 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.89 or 0.00021503 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $74.58 or 0.00849290 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0525 or 0.00000598 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011405 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.85 or 0.00043788 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 5.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.97 or 0.00147720 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $28.13 or 0.00320326 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded up 26.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0933 or 0.00001063 BTC.
Quantstamp Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “The Quantstamp is a protocol that aims to create a scalable and cost-effective audit system to all smart contracts on the Ethereum network.The protocol will use the SAT solver software to verify the programs solidity. In order to have the necessary computing power for the software, the Quantstamp will leverage a distributed network of participants. Quantstamp token (QSP) is an ERC-20 token that will benefit the users in several ways. QSP will reward those who contribute to the software for verifying the solidity programs, who run the Quantstamp validation node (a specialized node on the Ethereum network), and those who find bugs on the smart contracts. “
Quantstamp Token Trading
Quantstamp can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, Huobi, EtherDelta, Gate.io and Binance. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Quantstamp directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Quantstamp should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Quantstamp using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Quantstamp Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Quantstamp and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.