ExclusiveCoin (CURRENCY:EXCL) traded down 1.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on April 14th. One ExclusiveCoin coin can currently be purchased for about $1.28 or 0.00014470 BTC on exchanges including Bittrex, OpenLedger DEX, Upbit and CoinExchange. In the last seven days, ExclusiveCoin has traded 8% higher against the U.S. dollar. ExclusiveCoin has a market cap of $5.82 million and approximately $104,404.00 worth of ExclusiveCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- ColossusXT (COLX) traded 9.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000025 BTC.
- ColossusCoinXT (COLX) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- FuelCoin (FC2) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0057 or 0.00000069 BTC.
- WMCoin (WMC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0237 or 0.00000261 BTC.
- SportsCoin (SPORT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000017 BTC.
ExclusiveCoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Exclusive coin is a pure Proof of Stake alternative cryptocurrency. “
ExclusiveCoin Coin Trading
ExclusiveCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, OpenLedger DEX, Bittrex and Upbit. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ExclusiveCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ExclusiveCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ExclusiveCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for ExclusiveCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for ExclusiveCoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.