Mysterium (CURRENCY:MYST) traded 19.8% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on April 12th. Mysterium has a market capitalization of $10.89 million and $204,936.00 worth of Mysterium was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Mysterium token can currently be purchased for about $0.56 or 0.00006769 BTC on major exchanges including Liqui, IDEX and Bittrex. Over the last week, Mysterium has traded up 44.7% against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 13.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.83 or 0.00009992 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00004402 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.75 or 0.00021164 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $73.31 or 0.00885412 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0491 or 0.00000593 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012071 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.65 or 0.00044051 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $12.07 or 0.00145843 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $4.32 or 0.00052215 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $24.06 or 0.00290652 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Mysterium is a decentralized VPN service based on the Ethereum Network, allowing allowing anyone to rent their idle Network traffic, while providing a secure connection for those in need. The MYST token allows users to perform activities within the Mysterium VPN network both as VPN clients or as a service provider (VPN Node). “
Mysterium Token Trading
Mysterium can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, Bittrex and Liqui. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Mysterium directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Mysterium should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Mysterium using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Mysterium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Mysterium and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.