Elixir (CURRENCY:ELIX) traded 15.9% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on April 12th. Over the last week, Elixir has traded up 39.6% against the US dollar. One Elixir token can currently be purchased for about $0.31 or 0.00003792 BTC on major exchanges including CoinExchange, EtherDelta, IDEX and Kucoin. Elixir has a market capitalization of $9.88 million and $41,001.00 worth of Elixir was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 13.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.83 or 0.00009992 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00004402 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.75 or 0.00021164 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $73.31 or 0.00885412 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0491 or 0.00000593 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012071 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.65 or 0.00044051 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $12.07 or 0.00145843 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $4.32 or 0.00052215 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $24.06 or 0.00290652 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Elixir is an Ethereum-based token created for lending services. It analyzes financial transactions and rewards borrowers for paying a loan installment on time. As so, Elixir is mined through transfers between pairs of addresses. In the lending service, these pairs of addresses will correspond to parties completing financial agreements. “
Buying and Selling Elixir
Elixir can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, EtherDelta, Kucoin and IDEX. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Elixir directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Elixir should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Elixir using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Elixir Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Elixir and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.