VeriCoin (CURRENCY:VRC) traded up 12.1% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on April 12th. One VeriCoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.66 or 0.00008007 BTC on popular exchanges including Bleutrade, Cryptopia, Bittrex and CoinEgg. Over the last seven days, VeriCoin has traded 27.1% higher against the US dollar. VeriCoin has a market cap of $20.47 million and approximately $2.19 million worth of VeriCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded 10% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.91 or 0.00059336 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $61.23 or 0.00740541 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- PoSW Coin (POSW) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00004369 BTC.
- LoMoCoin (LMC) traded up 15.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0682 or 0.00000825 BTC.
- Linda (LINDA) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- OKCash (OK) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002403 BTC.
- Gambit (GAM) traded 22.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.09 or 0.00121972 BTC.
- ToaCoin (TOA) traded up 7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000049 BTC.
- Profile Utility Token (PUT) traded 6.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002415 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “VRC is designed to reduce the PoW phase and enter PoS phase quickly. With a steady block reward and block time of sixty seconds, the PoW phase is designed to finish after the first few weeks of launch – 10/05/2014. The PoS interest rate is dynamic and depends on how much the coin is held and staked in the PoS. The dynamic interest rate is pegged at a sensible level of between 0-3% roughly. The PoS interest is gained through transaction fees which are also distributed to the Vericoin fund – to aid in development and promotion of the currency. There was no premine. “
Buying and Selling VeriCoin
VeriCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinEgg, Cryptopia, Poloniex, Bleutrade, Livecoin and Bittrex. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as VeriCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade VeriCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase VeriCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for VeriCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for VeriCoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.