Sumokoin (CURRENCY:SUMO) traded up 7.8% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on April 19th. Sumokoin has a market capitalization of $3.90 million and approximately $20,584.00 worth of Sumokoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Sumokoin has traded up 5.5% against the dollar. One Sumokoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $1.38 or 0.00016783 BTC on major exchanges including Livecoin and Cryptopia.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Monero (XMR) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $234.42 or 0.02851840 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded 9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0047 or 0.00000057 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded up 12.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0140 or 0.00000170 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.02 or 0.00024564 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.86 or 0.00010500 BTC.
- Interplanetary Broadcast Coin (IPBC) traded 14% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002605 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00006287 BTC.
- IntenseCoin (ITNS) traded 12.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0048 or 0.00000059 BTC.
- LeviarCoin (XLC) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0362 or 0.00000440 BTC.
- BitCoal (COAL) traded down 11% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0194 or 0.00000236 BTC.
Sumokoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Sumokoin is a Proof of Stake cryptocurrency forked from Monero. It is a privacy-driven cryptocurrency in which Ring Confidential Transactions (RingCT) are eliminated and the minimum transaction mixins is set to 12, thus providing a truely fungible cryptocurrency. “
Sumokoin Coin Trading
Sumokoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin and Cryptopia. It is not possible to buy Sumokoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Sumokoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Sumokoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Sumokoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Sumokoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.