Publica (CURRENCY:PBL) traded up 5.6% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on April 19th. One Publica token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.27 or 0.00003315 BTC on exchanges including EtherDelta, Kucoin and Cryptopia. Publica has a market capitalization of $5.06 million and approximately $12,243.00 worth of Publica was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, Publica has traded 19.1% higher against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.73 or 0.00008859 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00004406 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $73.05 or 0.00888844 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.71 or 0.00020777 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 8.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0493 or 0.00000600 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012150 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $3.63 or 0.00044201 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.19 or 0.00148361 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $4.34 or 0.00052785 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 6.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $24.53 or 0.00298433 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Publica is a decentralized publishing platform that plans to connect authors and readers. The publica platform will leverage the Ethereum blockchain to create the largest publisher, in which readers can purchase (with READ tokens) access keys for the literary. The content will be stored in a decentralized immutable storage allowing the publisher to have zero inventory and at the same time provide an platform with a variety of literary accessible. “
Publica Token Trading
Publica can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, Kucoin and Cryptopia. It is not possible to buy Publica directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Publica must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Publica using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Publica Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Publica and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.