Playkey (CURRENCY:PKT) traded up 8.5% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on April 19th. Playkey has a market capitalization of $9.53 million and $245,935.00 worth of Playkey was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Playkey token can now be bought for about $0.70 or 0.00008492 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Mercatox, EtherDelta and CoinExchange. Over the last seven days, Playkey has traded up 42.4% against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.73 or 0.00008812 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 9.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00004401 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $73.03 or 0.00887509 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.69 or 0.00020539 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0494 or 0.00000600 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012124 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $3.63 or 0.00044051 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $12.22 or 0.00148469 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.38 or 0.00053241 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 7.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $24.59 or 0.00298817 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Playkey is a cloud gaming platform that allows users to run games on low-tech computers by commanding high-tech servers that run the game itself. Playkey allows gamers to access any game while also providing private/professional GPU owners with a new way to earn revenue without “wasting” it on Proof of Work mining. PKT is an ERC20 token based on the Ethereum blockchain. It allows users to buy and sell cloud gaming subscriptions as well as other Playkey services and future products. “
Playkey Token Trading
Playkey can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, EtherDelta and Mercatox. It is not currently possible to buy Playkey directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Playkey must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Playkey using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Playkey Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Playkey and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.