Melon (CURRENCY:MLN) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on April 18th. Melon has a total market capitalization of $37.05 million and $268,125.00 worth of Melon was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Melon has traded 26.4% higher against the dollar. One Melon token can now be bought for approximately $61.81 or 0.00755093 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Livecoin, Bittrex, CryptoDerivatives and Kraken.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 8.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00008779 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 15.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00004273 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 10.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $73.23 or 0.00894671 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 8.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.68 or 0.00020584 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 11.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0469 or 0.00000573 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012200 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $3.59 or 0.00043867 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $11.86 or 0.00144901 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.23 or 0.00051665 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $24.09 or 0.00294270 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The Melon protocol is a blockchain protocol for digital asset management on the Ethereum platform. It enables participants to set up, manage and invest in digital asset management strategies in an open, competitive and decentralised manner. The usage token is called Melon token MLN and is a core component of the Melon project. It is designed to enjoy a “usage right” to the Melon protocol. To use the Melon protocol one has to use MLN token. This “usage fee” will most likely be imposed on trading. “
Buying and Selling Melon
Melon can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Kraken, Bittrex, CryptoDerivatives, Livecoin and Liqui. It is not presently possible to buy Melon directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Melon must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Melon using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Melon Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Melon and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.