Aeternity (CURRENCY:AE) traded 1.3% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on April 18th. One Aeternity token can now be bought for $1.80 or 0.00022469 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including BigONE, Liqui, EtherDelta and Mercatox. Aeternity has a total market cap of $419.95 million and $10.61 million worth of Aeternity was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Aeternity has traded up 27.1% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Hshare (HSR) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $6.97 or 0.00086850 BTC.
- PeepCoin (PCN) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- NevaCoin (NEVA) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0878 or 0.00001095 BTC.
- CryptoWorldX Token (CWXT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- ARbit (ARB) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0051 or 0.00000063 BTC.
- Axiom (AXIOM) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0113 or 0.00000141 BTC.
- SafeCoin (SFE) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Aeternity is a scalable blockchain platform that enables high bandwidth transacting, purely-functional smart contracts, and decentralized oracles. The use of the blockchain is not free, and requires that the user spends a token called Aeon. Aeon's are used as payment for any resources one consumes on the platform, as well as the basis for financial applications implemented on the platform. All system fees get paid with aeon, all smart contracts settle in aeon. “
Aeternity Token Trading
Aeternity can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Liqui, AEX, Mercatox, BigONE, Gate.io, EtherDelta, Coinbene and HitBTC. It is not possible to buy Aeternity directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Aeternity must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Aeternity using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Aeternity Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Aeternity and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.