TRON (CURRENCY:TRX) traded up 4.6% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on April 2nd. TRON has a total market cap of $2.82 billion and $354.30 million worth of TRON was traded on exchanges in the last day. One TRON token can now be bought for about $0.0429 or 0.00000531 BTC on popular exchanges including IDEX, OKEx, Bit-Z and Coinrail. During the last week, TRON has traded up 16.7% against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.67 or 0.00008316 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 12.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00003873 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.63 or 0.00020129 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $68.03 or 0.00841525 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012333 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $3.39 or 0.00041951 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $12.19 or 0.00150793 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $4.25 or 0.00052613 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 23.5% against the dollar and now trades at $24.43 or 0.00302188 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
TRON Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Tron is a blockchain-based protocol for a free content entertainment system, allowing each user to freely publish, store and own data, and in the decentralized autonomous form, decides the distribution, subscription and push of contents and enables content creators by releasing, circulating and dealing with digital assets, thus forming a decentralized content entertainment ecosystem. Tronix ix an ERC20 token based on the Ethereum blockchain, acting as the basic unit of account on the platform. “
TRON Token Trading
TRON can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, IDEX, Binance, OKEx, EtherDelta, CoolCoin, BitFlip, CoinEgg, Mercatox, Tidex, Token Store, Cobinhood, Qryptos, HitBTC, Coinnest, Bit-Z, Gatecoin, Liqui, Coinrail and Gate.io. It is not possible to purchase TRON directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade TRON must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase TRON using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for TRON Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for TRON and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.