Stellar (CURRENCY:XLM) traded up 11.1% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on April 2nd. Over the last week, Stellar has traded up 55.4% against the US dollar. One Stellar coin can now be bought for about $0.31 or 0.00003833 BTC on exchanges including Mr. Exchange, Binance, AEX and Upbit. Stellar has a market cap of $5.75 billion and $93.76 million worth of Stellar was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.67 or 0.00008322 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.63 or 0.00020133 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $67.87 or 0.00839348 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0429 or 0.00000530 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012363 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.38 or 0.00041838 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $12.15 or 0.00150293 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.24 or 0.00052423 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 23.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $24.39 or 0.00301636 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Stellar Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Stellar is public infrastructure for money. Supported by a nonprofit, Stellar brings the world together by increasing interoperability between diverse financial systems and currencies. Stellar is a technology that enables money to move directly between people, companies and financial institutions as easily as email. This means more access for individuals, lower costs for banks, and more revenue for businesses. Help better the world’s financial infrastructure by participating in our community or by building on Stellar. “
Stellar Coin Trading
Stellar can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Qryptos, Binance, Bittrex, Mr. Exchange, Stellar Decentralized Exchange, Upbit, Kraken, CoinEgg, RippleFox, Poloniex, Bitstamp (Ripple Gateway), AEX, Gatehub, BCEX, Exrates, Bitcoin Indonesia, GOPAX and OKEx. It is not presently possible to purchase Stellar directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Stellar must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Stellar using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Stellar Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Stellar and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.