Open Trading Network (CURRENCY:OTN) traded 2.7% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on April 2nd. Open Trading Network has a total market cap of $9.54 million and approximately $56,869.00 worth of Open Trading Network was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Open Trading Network has traded 24.1% higher against the U.S. dollar. One Open Trading Network token can currently be purchased for approximately $2.65 or 0.00032803 BTC on exchanges including Livecoin, Cryptopia, YoBit and HitBTC.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.67 or 0.00008309 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 13.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00003917 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.63 or 0.00020095 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $68.10 or 0.00841482 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0430 or 0.00000531 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012334 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.40 or 0.00041968 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.22 or 0.00150962 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.26 or 0.00052592 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 23.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $24.44 or 0.00302036 BTC.
Open Trading Network Token Profile
Buying and Selling Open Trading Network
Open Trading Network can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bit-Z, HitBTC, YoBit, Livecoin and Cryptopia. It is not possible to purchase Open Trading Network directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Open Trading Network must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Open Trading Network using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Open Trading Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Open Trading Network and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.