NEO (CURRENCY:NEO) traded up 3.2% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on April 2nd. Over the last week, NEO has traded up 31.2% against the US dollar. One NEO coin can now be bought for about $67.87 or 0.00839348 BTC on exchanges including Livecoin, TDAX, Bitfinex and Coinnest. NEO has a market cap of $4.41 billion and $103.66 million worth of NEO was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.67 or 0.00008322 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 11.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00003833 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.63 or 0.00020133 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0429 or 0.00000530 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012363 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $3.38 or 0.00041838 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.15 or 0.00150293 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.24 or 0.00052423 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 23.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $24.39 or 0.00301636 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “NEO is a platform in which users can issue and trade assets. NEO has been rebranded from the original 'Antshares'. NEO tokenizes proofs of ownership of an asset and not the asset itself, thus taking into account all of the legal complications and obligations that may come with the transfer of shares, equity and assets. NEO represent an ownership of the NEO platform and allows users to buy NEO (ANC) and to vote on protocol changes on the NEO blockchain. ANS are 100% premined and issued on the NEO's genesis block. “
Buying and Selling NEO
NEO can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io, Lbank, BCEX, Upbit, Kucoin, CoinEgg, Coinnest, Allcoin, CoolCoin, Bittrex, OKEx, BigONE, Huobi, Binance, Tidebit, Quoine, Livecoin, Exrates, TDAX, Qryptos, Cryptopia, HitBTC, Bitfinex and Cryptomate. It is not possible to buy NEO directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade NEO must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy NEO using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for NEO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for NEO and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.