Mincoin (CURRENCY:MNC) traded 33.3% higher against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on April 10th. During the last week, Mincoin has traded 16.9% lower against the US dollar. Mincoin has a total market capitalization of $62,977.00 and approximately $32.00 worth of Mincoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Mincoin coin can currently be bought for about $0.0143 or 0.00000177 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- DNotes (NOTE) traded 24.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0419 or 0.00000517 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded up 78% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- GoldCoin (GLD) traded up 22.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001702 BTC.
- Bitmark (BTM) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.58 or 0.00007142 BTC.
- CampusCoin (CMPCO) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0104 or 0.00000128 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001892 BTC.
- SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded 11.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.78 or 0.00009650 BTC.
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003515 BTC.
- WorldCoin (WDC) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0107 or 0.00000132 BTC.
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on April 3rd, 2013. Mincoin’s total supply is 4,396,833 coins. The official message board for Mincoin is www.mincoinforum.com. Mincoin’s official Twitter account is @mincoinus and its Facebook page is accessible here. Mincoin’s official website is www.mincoin.us.
Buying and Selling Mincoin
Mincoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi. It is not possible to buy Mincoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Mincoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Mincoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Mincoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Mincoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.