MaidSafeCoin (CURRENCY:MAID) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on April 10th. Over the last week, MaidSafeCoin has traded up 22.2% against the dollar. MaidSafeCoin has a market cap of $153.79 million and approximately $961,435.00 worth of MaidSafeCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One MaidSafeCoin token can now be bought for about $0.34 or 0.00004302 BTC on major exchanges including HitBTC, Poloniex, OpenLedger DEX and Cryptopia.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.66 or 0.00008356 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00003837 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.57 or 0.00019866 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $66.10 or 0.00836718 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0419 or 0.00000530 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012633 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $3.31 or 0.00041903 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $11.90 or 0.00150682 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.14 or 0.00052465 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 14.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.91 or 0.00290064 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “MaidSafe is a fully decentralized platform on which application developers can build decentralized applications. The network is made up by individual users who contribute storage, computing power and bandwidth to form a world-wide autonomous system. Safecoin can only reside within the SAFE network and will be stored in a users wallet and used in exchange for network services; such as increased storage space and access to network applications. There is no set distribution time for safecoins. Unlike many currencies, the distribution of safecoin is backed by information and the amount of coins generated by the SAFE network is directly related to the amount of resource provided to it. “
MaidSafeCoin Token Trading
MaidSafeCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Poloniex, Livecoin, Cryptopia, OpenLedger DEX, Upbit, HitBTC, Bittrex and Omni DEX. It is not possible to buy MaidSafeCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire MaidSafeCoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy MaidSafeCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for MaidSafeCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for MaidSafeCoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.