Lisk (CURRENCY:LSK) traded 4.2% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on April 2nd. One Lisk coin can now be purchased for $10.89 or 0.00134686 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, Binance, CoinEgg and YoBit. Lisk has a market capitalization of $1.13 billion and approximately $29.18 million worth of Lisk was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Lisk has traded 27.4% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 5.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16.84 or 0.00208316 BTC.
- Waves (WAVES) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.81 or 0.00059534 BTC.
- Nxt (NXT) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002356 BTC.
- Neblio (NEBL) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.10 or 0.00124970 BTC.
- NAV Coin (NAV) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.90 or 0.00016391 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $17.09 or 0.00211384 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0605 or 0.00000748 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003451 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0834 or 0.00001030 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.75 or 0.00071115 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Lisk is a crypto-currency and decentralized application platform. As a crypto-currency, much like Bitcoin and other alternatives, it provides a decentralized payment system and digital money network. The network itself, operates using a highly efficient Delegated-Proof-of-Stake (DPoS) consensus model, that is secured by 101 democratically elected delegates. The Lisk decentralized application platform, it's most powerful component, allows the deployment, distribution and monetisation of decentralized applications and custom blockchains (sidechains) onto the Lisk blockchain. The inflation rate is 5 LISK per block, which gets lowered by 1 every year until it reaches a stable block reward of 1 LISK per block. Lisk partnered with Microsoft to integrate Lisk into its Azure Blockchain as a Service (BaaS) program — meaning developers worldwide can develop, test, and deploy Lisk blockchain applications using Microsoft's Azure cloud computing platform and infrastructure. “
Buying and Selling Lisk
Lisk can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: ChaoEX, CoolCoin, Exrates, BitBay, Livecoin, Gate.io, HitBTC, BitGrail, Poloniex, Upbit, Coinroom, YoBit, COSS, Binance, Bit-Z, LiteBit.eu, CoinEgg, Bittrex and Abucoins. It is not presently possible to buy Lisk directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Lisk must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Lisk using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Lisk Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Lisk and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.