Janus (CURRENCY:JNS) traded flat against the dollar during the one day period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on April 10th. In the last week, Janus has traded flat against the dollar. One Janus token can currently be bought for about $0.0323 or 0.00000372 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including C-CEX and Stocks.Exchange. Janus has a total market cap of $744,390.00 and $0.00 worth of Janus was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.67 or 0.00008275 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00003729 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.63 or 0.00020163 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $68.04 or 0.00839497 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0419 or 0.00000517 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012321 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.39 or 0.00041865 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.25 or 0.00151195 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.17 or 0.00051393 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 30.6% against the dollar and now trades at $23.49 or 0.00289829 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The Janus token is a crypto asset built and issued on the NXT blockchain and later on migrated to the Ardor blockchain. A total amount of 100,000,000 tokens will be issued, of which 97% will be destributed to ICO investors. The Janus ICO will be held with the collaboration of the NXT team, which will perform as an escrow agent. The Janus project will then donate 5% of the funds received to the development of the NXT and Ardor projects. The Janus token was created as a way to fund the Janus project and to allow token holders to share in the profits created by the Janus company through an automated and transparent dividends issuance system on the NXT platform. The company will also release an annual report in which its financial standing will be detailed along with key milestones achieved. Janus will be a software and services company that uses common technology to implement distinctly branded projects targeting a number of carfully selected markets. The Janus project has outlined content management, online and self publishing, marketplaces for targeted audiences and digital assets, online education technology, social fintech platforms, crypto financial services and social applications as some of the areas in which the company will develop solutions. “
Buying and Selling Janus
Janus can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange and C-CEX. It is not presently possible to buy Janus directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Janus must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Janus using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Janus Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Janus and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.