ChatCoin (CURRENCY:CHAT) traded 5.4% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 13:00 PM ET on April 2nd. During the last seven days, ChatCoin has traded up 32.4% against the US dollar. One ChatCoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0921 or 0.00001139 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Lbank, EXX, ZB.COM and Huobi. ChatCoin has a total market capitalization of $0.00 and $4.42 million worth of ChatCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- SaluS (SLS) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $56.54 or 0.00699005 BTC.
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $3.60 or 0.00044463 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.57 or 0.00007016 BTC.
- PoSW Coin (POSW) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004659 BTC.
- LoMoCoin (LMC) traded up 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0575 or 0.00000710 BTC.
- OKCash (OK) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002117 BTC.
- Linda (LINDA) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- ToaCoin (TOA) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000049 BTC.
- Gambit (GAM) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $7.85 or 0.00097030 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “ChatCoin is a Proof of Work/Proof of Stake cryptocurrency based on the Scrypt algorithm. The coin can be mined, staked and earned on a web based Chat application where users can chat about trading and see live prices. Users receive coins for every message. “
ChatCoin Coin Trading
ChatCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Huobi, ZB.COM, Lbank, BigONE and EXX. It is not currently possible to buy ChatCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade ChatCoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy ChatCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for ChatCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for ChatCoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.