Binance Coin (CURRENCY:BNB) traded 1.4% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on April 2nd. In the last seven days, Binance Coin has traded down 0.3% against the US dollar. Binance Coin has a market capitalization of $1.37 billion and approximately $79.92 million worth of Binance Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Binance Coin token can now be purchased for $12.01 or 0.00152142 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Binance and EtherDelta.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.66 or 0.00008356 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00003850 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.56 or 0.00019811 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $66.21 or 0.00838888 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0418 or 0.00000530 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012645 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $3.31 or 0.00041923 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.11 or 0.00052121 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 16.9% against the dollar and now trades at $23.18 or 0.00293624 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Binance Coin Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “The Binance Coin is an Ethereum-based token that allows users to receive a discount for any fees on the Binance platform, a pure cryptocurrency exchange that plans to create a decentralized exchange for blockchain assets. BNB also gives users access to special features and will be used to power the upcoming decentralized exchange. “
Buying and Selling Binance Coin
Binance Coin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance and EtherDelta. It is not possible to purchase Binance Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Binance Coin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Binance Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Binance Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Binance Coin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.