BitcoinDark (CURRENCY:BTCD) traded 3.1% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 8:00 AM ET on March 23rd. BitcoinDark has a market cap of $73.81 million and $200,625.00 worth of BitcoinDark was traded on exchanges in the last day. One BitcoinDark coin can currently be purchased for $57.27 or 0.00686297 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Poloniex, Bleutrade, Cryptopia and Bittrex. In the last week, BitcoinDark has traded 21.6% higher against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Emercoin (EMC) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $3.03 or 0.00036358 BTC.
- BitBean (BITB) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0255 or 0.00000172 BTC.
- Experience Points (XP) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Universal Currency (UNIT) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00009148 BTC.
- Internet of People (IOP) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.91 or 0.00022902 BTC.
- Neutron (NTRN) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001820 BTC.
- Sprouts (SPRTS) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Breakout (BRK) traded up 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002300 BTC.
- BitTokens (BXT) traded up 86.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.29 or 0.00027465 BTC.
- PX (PX) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000033 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Bitcoin Dark (BTCD) is a PoW and PoS hybrid alternatve crypto currency based on the same algorithm as Bitcoin itself – SHA256 – the difference is in the intent behind development – where Bitcoin is moving towards regulatory approval with increased transparency, BitcoinDark tries to push further of the belief of decentralisation and anonymity. The block time is 60 seconds – there was a 1.5 premine and a total of 22 million coins are scheduled to be produced. Following the announcement of the Komodo Platform by the SuperNet team, BitcoinDark could be swapped for KMD coins and will be so until 2018. BTCD technology will be further advanced in the KMD platform. “
BitcoinDark Coin Trading
BitcoinDark can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Poloniex, Bleutrade, Bittrex and Cryptopia. It is not currently possible to purchase BitcoinDark directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BitcoinDark must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase BitcoinDark using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for BitcoinDark Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for BitcoinDark and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.