Elixir (CURRENCY:ELIX) traded 7% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM ET on April 12th. One Elixir token can currently be bought for approximately $0.21 or 0.00002732 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including EtherDelta, Kucoin, IDEX and CoinExchange. Elixir has a total market cap of $6.73 million and approximately $17,766.00 worth of Elixir was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Elixir has traded up 22.6% against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 15.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.62 or 0.00007885 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 8.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002983 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 10.3% against the dollar and now trades at $64.84 or 0.00828335 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 23.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.33 or 0.00017018 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 6.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0384 or 0.00000490 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012768 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 14.9% against the dollar and now trades at $3.30 or 0.00042133 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $12.83 or 0.00163890 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded up 10.2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.76 or 0.00060819 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Elixir is an Ethereum-based token created for lending services. It analyzes financial transactions and rewards borrowers for paying a loan installment on time. As so, Elixir is mined through transfers between pairs of addresses. In the lending service, these pairs of addresses will correspond to parties completing financial agreements. “
Elixir Token Trading
Elixir can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, IDEX, CoinExchange and Kucoin. It is not possible to purchase Elixir directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Elixir must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Elixir using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Elixir Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Elixir and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.