Bytecoin (CURRENCY:BCN) traded 11.7% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on March 19th. Bytecoin has a market capitalization of $439.48 million and $4.29 million worth of Bytecoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Bytecoin has traded 7.9% higher against the U.S. dollar. One Bytecoin coin can now be purchased for $0.0024 or 0.00000035 BTC on major exchanges including Stocks.Exchange, HitBTC and Poloniex.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Monero (XMR) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $166.61 or 0.02430100 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded 20.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0091 or 0.00000133 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.59 or 0.00023200 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.71 or 0.00010300 BTC.
- Interplanetary Broadcast Coin (IPBC) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00002028 BTC.
- Sumokoin (SUMO) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.13 or 0.00016433 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00006630 BTC.
- IntenseCoin (ITNS) traded up 30.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0035 or 0.00000050 BTC.
- LeviarCoin (XLC) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0314 or 0.00000459 BTC.
- BitCoal (COAL) traded up 9.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0213 or 0.00000311 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Bytecoin (BCN) is the first currency based on the CryptoNote technology and launched back in July, 2012. BCN protects your privacy with completely untraceable and anonymous transactions so it is deservedly called the next generation anonymous cryptocurrency. It is a fully independent currency which has been developing separately from Bitcoin and its forks. The basis for the creation of Bytecoin was the CryptoNote unique technology. “
Buying and Selling Bytecoin
Bytecoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Poloniex, HitBTC and Stocks.Exchange. It is not presently possible to buy Bytecoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bytecoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Bytecoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Bytecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Bytecoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.