SportyCo (CURRENCY:SPF) traded down 8.1% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 6:00 AM ET on February 27th. During the last seven days, SportyCo has traded down 3% against the US dollar. One SportyCo token can currently be bought for about $0.19 or 0.00002180 BTC on exchanges including HitBTC, Livecoin, ChaoEX and OKEx. SportyCo has a total market capitalization of $9.81 million and $1.84 million worth of SportyCo was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.78 or 0.00008696 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003171 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $80.16 or 0.00899329 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.27 or 0.00014265 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0346 or 0.00000388 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011229 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.19 or 0.00047055 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 23% against the dollar and now trades at $9.92 or 0.00111273 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $17.69 or 0.00198473 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “SportyFi is a decentralized sports investment & funding ecosystem. It aims to introduce a brand new industry of sports crowd micro-financing, while providing athletes, clubs and sport organizations with macro-funding on their respective end. The SPF token is an ERC20 token based on the Ethereum network. It will be the primary means of transactions on our platform. It will be used both for investing in athletes (and crowdsourcing donations) as well as other transactions on the platform—which includes paid advertising, paid reach and other premium services offered. The SPF token will be listed on several exchanges to integrate it into the wider crypto ecosystem. Token holders will be able to participate in DAO voting steering the SportyFi Professional Fund’s operation. “
Buying and Selling SportyCo
SportyCo can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Livecoin, OKEx and ChaoEX. It is not possible to purchase SportyCo directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade SportyCo must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase SportyCo using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for SportyCo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for SportyCo and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.