RussiaCoin (CURRENCY:RC) traded up 14.7% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 5:00 AM Eastern on February 27th. One RussiaCoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.78 or 0.00008530 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last week, RussiaCoin has traded up 12.9% against the US dollar. RussiaCoin has a total market cap of $6.51 million and $1,165.00 worth of RussiaCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- SaluS (SLS) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $82.15 or 0.00908003 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00008265 BTC.
- PoSW Coin (POSW) traded down 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004396 BTC.
- OKCash (OK) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002027 BTC.
- LoMoCoin (LMC) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0581 or 0.00000638 BTC.
- Gambit (GAM) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.11 or 0.00100044 BTC.
- Linda (LINDA) traded up 22.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- Sphere (SPHR) traded 6.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.60 or 0.00028527 BTC.
- Profile Utility Token (PUT) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00003893 BTC.
RussiaCoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Russiacoin is a Scrypt PoW/PoS cryptocurrency made for all people around the world and escpecially the russian altcoin-community. Russiacoin will be the first coin to use the GDR (=golden readjustment algorithm) which is just similar to std. diff. adj. but has a adapted PoS start diff. so it will be a hybrid PoW/PoS in the PoW stage to allow an stabilization of PoS diff. within the PoW stage to make sure the network runs fluid. “
RussiaCoin Coin Trading
RussiaCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is not possible to buy RussiaCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade RussiaCoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy RussiaCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for RussiaCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for RussiaCoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.