Ripple (CURRENCY:XRP) traded up 0% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on February 19th. One Ripple coin can now be bought for about $0.80 or 0.00008592 BTC on popular exchanges including Abucoins, Bitstamp (Ripple Gateway), Mr. Exchange and Coinrail. Over the last seven days, Ripple has traded 13.5% lower against the US dollar. Ripple has a market cap of $31.11 billion and $276.03 million worth of Ripple was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- NEO (NEO) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $84.38 or 0.00910938 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003171 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.35 or 0.00014623 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0361 or 0.00000390 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010816 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 9.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.49 or 0.00048510 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 30% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.52 or 0.00113521 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18.74 or 0.00202284 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $817.46 or 0.08825050 BTC.
Ripple Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Ripple positions itself as a complement to, rather than a competitor with, Bitcoin – the site has a page dedicated to Ripple for bitcoiners. Ripple is a distributed network which means transactions occur immediately across the network – and as it is peer to peer – the network is resilient to systemic risk. Ripples aren't mined – unlike bitcoin and its peers – but each transaction destroys a small amount of XRP which adds a deflationary measure into the system. There are 100 billion XRP at present.”
Ripple Coin Trading
Ripple can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bitinka, Abucoins, LiteBit.eu, Rippex, Binance, Bittrex, Bits Blockchain, Cryptomate, Qryptos, Bitstamp, Ripple China, Mr. Exchange, Korbit, ZB.COM, Poloniex, Gate.io, Huobi, Bitsane, CoinEgg, Kraken, Bithumb, Tripe Dice Exchange, Bitbank, Upbit, Altcoin Trader, Coinrail, The Rock Trading, AEX, Bitcoin Indonesia, Bitstamp (Ripple Gateway), Gatehub, Bitfinex, Coinone, BitFlip, Koinex, BCEX, BX Thailand, Exrates, RippleFox, Bitso, Coinbene, Exmo, Stellar Decentralized Exchange, HitBTC, BTC Markets and CEX.IO. It is not currently possible to purchase Ripple directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ripple must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Ripple using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Ripple Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Ripple and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.