Obsidian (CURRENCY:ODN) traded 2% higher against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 5:00 AM Eastern on February 27th. During the last seven days, Obsidian has traded 0.7% higher against the US dollar. Obsidian has a total market cap of $4.25 million and approximately $17,531.00 worth of Obsidian was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Obsidian coin can now be purchased for $0.17 or 0.00001867 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including C-CEX, HitBTC and Cryptopia.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Cardano (ADA) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002506 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $13.40 or 0.00147395 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $18.22 or 0.00200395 BTC.
- BitShares (BTS) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00001818 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded up 15.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00003852 BTC.
- Particl (PART) traded down 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $17.74 or 0.00195057 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.89 or 0.00020787 BTC.
- ION (ION) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.99 or 0.00032897 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0563 or 0.00000619 BTC.
- Quantum Resistant Ledger (QRL) traded down 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.98 or 0.00010799 BTC.
Obsidian Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Obsidian is a PoS cryptocurrency for popular use. It uses the more energy efficient SHA-512 hash algorithm to optimize for use on mobile devices and improved quantum computing resilience. ODN uses the proof-of-stake consensus strategy and pays a block reward of 20 ODN, which is equivalent to an interest rate of about 10%. In addition, Obsidian is the currency that powers to future Obsidian Secure Anonymous Messenger economy. The Obsidian Secure Anonymous Messenger allows for sending end-to-end encrypted messages, media, and files and is optimized for anonymity of communication and metadata protection/avoidance and does not require any user accounts, phone number or personal email address which could identify its users. The message transport will be accomplished by a decentralized network of special messaging masternodes that can be run by anyone by simply installing the respective software. Running messaging masternodes will be rewarded in Obsidian currency, so that messenger users and messenger masternode hosters form an economy which is independent from any company or country and maintained only by the open source community. Obsidian has an active Slack community in English with channels in русский and 中文, which welcomes traders, entrepreneurs, developers and everyone interested in science and innovation to share knowledge and learn. According to the White Paper, the current circulating supply is 24.4M. “
Obsidian Coin Trading
Obsidian can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, HitBTC and C-CEX. It is not presently possible to buy Obsidian directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Obsidian must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Obsidian using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Obsidian Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Obsidian and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.