OBITS (CURRENCY:OBITS) traded 3.7% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 6:00 AM ET on February 27th. One OBITS token can now be bought for approximately $0.49 or 0.00005484 BTC on major exchanges including Livecoin and OpenLedger DEX. OBITS has a total market capitalization of $7.67 million and approximately $10,783.00 worth of OBITS was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, OBITS has traded down 19.1% against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.77 or 0.00008706 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $80.58 or 0.00906289 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003167 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.28 or 0.00014387 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0345 or 0.00000389 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011267 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.17 or 0.00046901 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 21.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.84 or 0.00110676 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $17.84 or 0.00200681 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Obits is more than just a Crypto Currency – it is a token of ownership. Although innovative in its nature, the Obits Tokens were sold off market prior to December 2015 from the creator, CCEDK, and allocation during the Genesis block – after the first of December OBITS is gradually being released onto the market. That said the Crypto Asset/Token is essentially a pathway to gaining exposure to the nascent crypto space. The Obits token denominates ownership in a profit sharing arrangement between various organisations such as Openledger, CCEDK exchange, Biteaser advertising platform & ShareBits. At the time of writing only openledger is actively contributing towards the Obits Token profits. Please see the technology page to understand more about how openledger profits are generated and used to buyback obits. All transactions made on the platform are verifiable on the blockchain. Any user can therefore audit the profits generated by the company in real time. Since the blockchain ensures full transparency, unlike conventional banking systems, stakeholders and shareholders will be able to ensure they are not being cheated. This will also add a novel dimension to share trading as it will allow for real time disclosure of Company revenues. The Obits buyback program will occur at regular intervals, just like government bond auctions, with the first in February 2016. The idea is that out of the 18,276,898 issued at launch the profits will then be used to reduce the number of coins in supply – like a traditional stock buyback if the number of shares is reduced then the value of each share will be increase. The opposite could be true too with dilution taking place if the network of Companies involved decides to add other Companies to its network and justify it with the addition of further OBITS. As it is a essentially a stock crossed with an affiliate agreement depending on the future profits of a group of companies – there is high levels of risk involved. But again an innovative and novel idea as in most jurisdictions the heavy compliance costs for widows and orphans investments have been bypassed in a crowd funding manner using Crypto Asset Technology based on Bitcoin. “
Buying and Selling OBITS
OBITS can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin and OpenLedger DEX. It is not presently possible to purchase OBITS directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade OBITS must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase OBITS using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for OBITS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for OBITS and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.