Mysterium (CURRENCY:MYST) traded down 1.2% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 5:00 AM E.T. on February 27th. During the last week, Mysterium has traded down 15.6% against the US dollar. One Mysterium token can now be purchased for $0.55 or 0.00006040 BTC on exchanges including Liqui, Bittrex and IDEX. Mysterium has a market cap of $10.71 million and $163,171.00 worth of Mysterium was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00008633 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $83.18 or 0.00911716 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003172 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.32 or 0.00014465 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0357 or 0.00000391 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010966 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.37 or 0.00047907 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 28.2% against the dollar and now trades at $10.40 or 0.00113941 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $18.38 or 0.00201459 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Mysterium is a decentralized VPN service based on the Ethereum Network, allowing allowing anyone to rent their idle Network traffic, while providing a secure connection for those in need. The MYST token allows users to perform activities within the Mysterium VPN network both as VPN clients or as a service provider (VPN Node). “
Buying and Selling Mysterium
Mysterium can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, Liqui and Bittrex. It is not presently possible to buy Mysterium directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Mysterium must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Mysterium using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Mysterium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Mysterium and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.