HEAT (CURRENCY:HEAT) traded 3.2% higher against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 5:00 AM Eastern on February 27th. During the last seven days, HEAT has traded 16.5% lower against the US dollar. HEAT has a total market cap of $7.63 million and approximately $2,497.00 worth of HEAT was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One HEAT coin can now be purchased for $0.23 or 0.00002548 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including OpenLedger DEX, Heat Wallet, Cryptopia and C-CEX.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00008654 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $82.91 or 0.00911720 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003164 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.32 or 0.00014494 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0356 or 0.00000391 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010974 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $4.35 or 0.00047792 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $13.40 or 0.00147395 BTC.
- ICON (ICX) traded up 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.94 or 0.00032304 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.27 or 0.00112953 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Heat Ledger is a cryptocurrency written in Java that aims to solve scalability problems associated with Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. Heat Ledger offers sidechain solutions for corporate and personal use, and has a built-in decentralized “coin-to-coin” exchange, that allows users to trade cryptoassets between themselves or even fiat currency pegged assets. Hear Ledger's block rewards are given out according to a traditional Proof of Stake system and a new Proof of Presence system that checks for nodes that host the block files online. “
HEAT Coin Trading
HEAT can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Heat Wallet, C-CEX and OpenLedger DEX. It is not presently possible to buy HEAT directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade HEAT must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy HEAT using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for HEAT Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for HEAT and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.