Energycoin (CURRENCY:ENRG) traded down 2.8% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 5:00 AM E.T. on February 27th. During the last week, Energycoin has traded down 18.4% against the US dollar. One Energycoin coin can now be purchased for $0.12 or 0.00001275 BTC on exchanges. Energycoin has a market cap of $14.16 million and $5,708.00 worth of Energycoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $25.20 or 0.00276259 BTC.
- NAV Coin (NAV) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.90 or 0.00016391 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001117 BTC.
- TransferCoin (TX) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.79 or 0.00019666 BTC.
- HyperStake (HYP) traded 9.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0063 or 0.00000069 BTC.
- Breakout Stake (BRX) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.94 or 0.00010342 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “EnergyCoin (ENRG) is a pure PoS scrypt altcoin with an initial distribution of 110000000 coins going to the 2000 members of the community. The PoS annualised rates drop by 2% per year from 10% to 2% in year 5 – thereafter at year six there is a fixed interest rate of 1% per annum. There is a thirty second block time and a difficulty retargetting each block. “
Energycoin Coin Trading
Energycoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex. It is not possible to purchase Energycoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Energycoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Energycoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Energycoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Energycoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.