DecentBet (CURRENCY:DBET) traded 6.5% higher against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 5:00 AM Eastern on February 27th. One DecentBet token can now be purchased for about $0.11 or 0.00001169 BTC on popular exchanges including Cryptopia and EtherDelta. DecentBet has a market capitalization of $12.67 million and $28,515.00 worth of DecentBet was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, DecentBet has traded down 17.5% against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00008633 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $83.18 or 0.00911716 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003172 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.32 or 0.00014465 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0357 or 0.00000391 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010966 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.37 or 0.00047907 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 28.2% against the dollar and now trades at $10.40 or 0.00113941 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $18.38 or 0.00201459 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Decent.bet is a smart contract-based sports betting platform and an online casino. DBET is an Ethereum-based ERC20 token that will be used for all purposes within Decent.bet's platform. “
DecentBet Token Trading
DecentBet can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta and Cryptopia. It is not currently possible to buy DecentBet directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire DecentBet must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy DecentBet using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for DecentBet Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for DecentBet and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.