Covesting (CURRENCY:COV) traded down 5.5% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 6:00 AM Eastern on February 27th. Covesting has a market capitalization of $16.23 million and approximately $56,766.00 worth of Covesting was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Covesting has traded down 17.7% against the dollar. One Covesting token can now be purchased for approximately $0.93 or 0.00010396 BTC on major exchanges including IDEX and EtherDelta.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.77 or 0.00008702 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $80.60 or 0.00905299 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003173 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.27 or 0.00014306 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0345 or 0.00000388 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011205 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.20 or 0.00047200 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 24% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.01 or 0.00112446 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $17.90 or 0.00201017 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Covesting Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “The Covesting platform was conceived to help investors and cryptocurrency traders getting in touch with each other. Investors can browse through dozens of trading strategies, provided by professional asset managers, and subscribe to the ones matching their goals. Thanks to technology-based solutions and smart-contracts, the Covesting platform allows its users to replicate trading activity of a chosen Model directly into their segregated account at Covesting. “
Covesting Token Trading
Covesting can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX and EtherDelta. It is not possible to buy Covesting directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Covesting must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Covesting using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Covesting Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Covesting and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.