BLUE (CURRENCY:BLUE) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 5:00 AM Eastern on February 27th. BLUE has a market cap of $8.93 million and $16,058.00 worth of BLUE was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One BLUE token can currently be purchased for about $0.24 or 0.00002675 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including EtherDelta, IDEX and CoinExchange. During the last seven days, BLUE has traded down 9.1% against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.78 or 0.00008639 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $81.98 or 0.00906159 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003161 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.31 or 0.00014438 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0353 or 0.00000390 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011113 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.32 or 0.00047767 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 25.9% against the dollar and now trades at $10.19 or 0.00112606 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $18.20 or 0.00201188 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Ethereum Blue is a platform that aims to add a security layer to the existing smart contracts leveraging the Ethereum blockchain. In order to make it possible, the platform will use a centralized repository of addresses and statistic analysis to blacklist the corrupt token founders and poorly-written smart contracts, for example. Ethereum Blue token will let users benefit from the SDK (Software Development Kit) to automatically scan malicious addresses before approving the sending of ETH from their wallet. “
BLUE Token Trading
BLUE can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, EtherDelta and IDEX. It is not possible to purchase BLUE directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BLUE must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase BLUE using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for BLUE Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for BLUE and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.