BitConnect (CURRENCY:BCC) traded up 6.3% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 6:00 AM Eastern on March 6th. BitConnect has a market capitalization of $21.60 million and approximately $22,951.00 worth of BitConnect was traded on exchanges in the last day. One BitConnect coin can now be purchased for approximately $2.32 or 0.00026087 BTC on major exchanges including Livecoin, BCC Exchange, Trade Satoshi and HitBTC. Over the last week, BitConnect has traded up 3.4% against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $169.54 or 0.01904350 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0356 or 0.00000400 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00004065 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00005184 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.67 or 0.00007484 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded down 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.49 or 0.00016779 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 52.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00003925 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.71 or 0.00030421 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0904 or 0.00001015 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Bitfinex introduced trading on Chain Split Tokens (CST). The first such product of its kind, CSTs will allow Bitfinex customers to speculate on future fork events of the Bitcoin blockchain, specifically, the potential fork between Bitcoin Core and Bitcoin Unlimited. They have designated these CSTs as BCC (Bitcoin Core) and BCU (Bitcoin Unlimited). CSTs will trade as BTC and USD pairs, initially without margin and they will reevaluate that decision if there is sufficient liquidity. Users will be able to create CSTs by “splitting” a bitcoin through the Token Manager (located in the Order Type drop down menu of the sidebar order ticket). Once split, the BTC will be removed from their account for each BCC and BCU added. Through the same Token Manager, users will be able to reverse this process at anytime, trading in equal numbers of BCC and BCU to extract BTC. If no fork occurs by December 31, 2017, then BCU will expire worthless and BTC will be given in exchange for each BCC holder. If, however, there is a fork, specifically Bitcoin Unlimited, then, as soon as they list Bitcoin Unlimited, they will exchange BCU tokens for Bitcoin Unlimited tokens as well as retiring BCC tokens in favor of Bitcoin Core tokens. More detailed information can be found in the Chains Split Token Terms and Conditions. They are planning a few additional enhancements including a realtime display of total CSTs as well as segregated cold storage for the bitcoins that have been split, which we will periodically settle to and from their hot wallet. “
BitConnect Coin Trading
BitConnect can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, BCC Exchange, HitBTC, CoinExchange and Trade Satoshi. It is not presently possible to purchase BitConnect directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade BitConnect must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase BitConnect using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for BitConnect Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for BitConnect and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.