News articles about Akers Biosciences (NASDAQ:AKER) have trended somewhat positive this week, according to Accern. The research firm identifies positive and negative press coverage by monitoring more than twenty million blog and news sources. Accern ranks coverage of companies on a scale of -1 to 1, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. Akers Biosciences earned a news sentiment score of 0.12 on Accern’s scale. Accern also assigned press coverage about the medical instruments supplier an impact score of 47.6484760279815 out of 100, indicating that recent press coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an effect on the stock’s share price in the immediate future.
These are some of the media stories that may have effected Accern Sentiment Analysis’s scoring:
- Technical Analysis: Akers Biosciences, Inc. (AKER) – The Stocks News (press release) (thestocksnews.com)
- Here’s What to Focus on – Akers Biosciences Inc (NASDAQ: AKER) – Alpha Beta Stock (alphabetastock.com)
- Akers Biosciences, Inc. (AKER) projected to achieve earnings growth of 66.40% for this year – Wallstreet Investorplace (wallstreetinvestorplace.com)
- Akers Biosciences, Inc. (AKER) – Unusual Volume Activity on Watch List – Wall Street Morning (wallstreetmorning.com)
- Hot Mover to Watch – Akers Biosciences, Inc. (NASDAQ: AKER) – The Investor Guide (wallstreetnews24.com)
Shares of Akers Biosciences (NASDAQ AKER) opened at $0.69 on Wednesday. Akers Biosciences has a 1 year low of $0.12 and a 1 year high of $2.90.
About Akers Biosciences
Akers Biosciences, Inc, together with its subsidiaries, develops, manufactures, and supplies rapid screening and testing products designed to deliver healthcare information to healthcare providers and consumers in the United States and internationally. The companys marketed products include BreathScan, a disposable breath alcohol detector; BreathScan PRO, a quantitative breath alcohol detection system; METRON, a disposable breath ketone device to monitor ketosis; and BreathScan Lync, a non-invasive, quantitative measurement of biological markers for health and wellness.
Receive News & Ratings for Akers Biosciences Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Akers Biosciences and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.