Ripple (CURRENCY:XRP) traded down 6.1% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on February 26th. Ripple has a total market capitalization of $30.61 billion and $341.46 million worth of Ripple was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Ripple has traded down 18% against the dollar. One Ripple coin can currently be purchased for $0.78 or 0.00008710 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bitso, AEX, Gate.io and Altcoin Trader.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- NEO (NEO) traded 9.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $83.55 or 0.00929446 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003229 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.31 or 0.00014597 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 10.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0351 or 0.00000391 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011113 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $4.14 or 0.00046060 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 6.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.96 or 0.00088563 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 11.6% against the dollar and now trades at $18.52 or 0.00205959 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $788.62 or 0.08772400 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Ripple positions itself as a complement to, rather than a competitor with, Bitcoin – the site has a page dedicated to Ripple for bitcoiners. Ripple is a distributed network which means transactions occur immediately across the network – and as it is peer to peer – the network is resilient to systemic risk. Ripples aren't mined – unlike bitcoin and its peers – but each transaction destroys a small amount of XRP which adds a deflationary measure into the system. There are 100 billion XRP at present.”
Buying and Selling Ripple
Ripple can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bitstamp, ZB.COM, Stellar Decentralized Exchange, RippleFox, Abucoins, Bitsane, Poloniex, Altcoin Trader, BX Thailand, CEX.IO, LiteBit.eu, Gatehub, Bitcoin Indonesia, AEX, Korbit, Cryptomate, Mr. Exchange, Bitinka, Bitbank, Bits Blockchain, Koinex, Coinone, BTC Markets, Coinrail, BitFlip, Bitfinex, The Rock Trading, Bittrex, Huobi, Ripple China, Gate.io, CoinEgg, HitBTC, Kraken, Exrates, Rippex, Exmo, Binance, Bithumb, Upbit, Tripe Dice Exchange, Coinbene, BCEX, Bitstamp (Ripple Gateway), Bitso and Qryptos. It is not currently possible to buy Ripple directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ripple must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Ripple using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Ripple Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Ripple and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.