Media headlines about Helios and Matheson Analytics (NASDAQ:HMNY) have trended somewhat positive recently, according to Accern Sentiment Analysis. The research group identifies positive and negative news coverage by monitoring more than twenty million news and blog sources in real-time. Accern ranks coverage of companies on a scale of -1 to 1, with scores closest to one being the most favorable. Helios and Matheson Analytics earned a daily sentiment score of 0.18 on Accern’s scale. Accern also assigned news coverage about the information technology services provider an impact score of 45.2705693224673 out of 100, meaning that recent news coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the company’s share price in the immediate future.
These are some of the news articles that may have effected Accern Sentiment Analysis’s analysis:
- Berkshire's Charlie Munger rips on bitcoin, calls it 'noxious poison' (finance.yahoo.com)
- Helios and Matheson Analytics Inc. (HMNY) in Noticeable for Active Investors on Short/Long-Term obligations – Stock News Stop (stockmarketstop.com)
- Volatiity Indicator’s Analysis – Helios and Matheson Analytics, (NASDAQ: HMNY) – Stock Watch (stocksnewstimes.com)
- Investors Alert on Unusual Volume with Helios and Matheson Analytics Inc. (HMNY) – Wall Street Morning (wallstreetmorning.com)
- Hot Stock in Focus – Helios and Matheson Analytics Inc (NASDAQ: HMNY) – Alpha Beta Stock (alphabetastock.com)
Separately, Maxim Group set a $25.00 price objective on shares of Helios and Matheson Analytics and gave the company a “buy” rating in a research report on Thursday, November 16th.
About Helios and Matheson Analytics
Helios and Matheson Analytics Inc is an information technology services company. The Company offers its clients a suite of services of predictive analytics with technology. The Company provides offerings in the areas of application value management, application development, integration, independent validation, infrastructure and information management, and analytics services.
Receive News & Ratings for Helios and Matheson Analytics Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Helios and Matheson Analytics and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.