Viacoin (CURRENCY:VIA) traded 6.5% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 13:00 PM ET on February 8th. One Viacoin coin can now be purchased for $3.56 or 0.00035102 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Poloniex, Coinroom, Bittrex and YoBit. During the last seven days, Viacoin has traded up 28.4% against the dollar. Viacoin has a total market cap of $81.84 million and $2.07 million worth of Viacoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 7.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $221.99 or 0.02175890 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0600 or 0.00000588 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 16% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0077 or 0.00000075 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00003867 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.68 or 0.00006706 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009802 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.51 or 0.00024710 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00004239 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $3.43 or 0.00033786 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00001863 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Viacoin is a digital currency similar to Bitcoin that allows the creation of applications on top of the Viacoin blockchain in a similar way that email and web are built on top of the internet protocol. This allows the building of fully decentralized exchanges, issuing of new currencies, asset tracking, betting, digital voting, reputation management and even form the basis of fully decentralized market places. Our protocol for this will be called ClearingHouse. “
Buying and Selling Viacoin
Viacoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: LiteBit.eu, Coinroom, Poloniex, Bittrex and YoBit. It is not possible to buy Viacoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Viacoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Viacoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Viacoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Viacoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.