Viacoin (CURRENCY:VIA) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on January 31st. One Viacoin coin can now be bought for about $3.39 or 0.00035016 BTC on major exchanges including Bittrex, LiteBit.eu, Poloniex and YoBit. During the last week, Viacoin has traded up 21.6% against the dollar. Viacoin has a total market capitalization of $77.97 million and $1.61 million worth of Viacoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 6.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $221.22 or 0.02284660 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0578 or 0.00000597 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 10.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000077 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00003912 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00006466 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00010196 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.45 or 0.00025275 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00004336 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $3.36 or 0.00034649 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00001929 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Viacoin is a digital currency similar to Bitcoin that allows the creation of applications on top of the Viacoin blockchain in a similar way that email and web are built on top of the internet protocol. This allows the building of fully decentralized exchanges, issuing of new currencies, asset tracking, betting, digital voting, reputation management and even form the basis of fully decentralized market places. Our protocol for this will be called ClearingHouse. “
Buying and Selling Viacoin
Viacoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Bittrex, LiteBit.eu, Coinroom and Poloniex. It is not possible to purchase Viacoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Viacoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Viacoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Viacoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Viacoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.